Monday, June 22, 2009

Will it ever get easier?

Today is what I will call, "melt-down day". Either Peanut (Griffin) would fuss uncontrollably or Monkey (Cooper) would. They would either take turns or would fuss at the same time. It is funny, well after it gets quiet it is funny, that usually it is Peanut that fusses. He fusses cause he is wet, or cause he is hungry, or because he has to stretch out his arm, or for no reason at all. He is a baby & babies do this, I know that. But Monkey is so chill. They are like night & day really. I can't wait to see their little personalities develop as they get older. I will predict this: Peanut will be a "male diva". (Harsh, I know. But if you were around the boy, you would agree.) And Monkey will be a totally "surfer dude". Totally laid back, roll with the punches type.

Although my 2 munchkins are having a rough day, I had a little victory myself. BOTH babies were hungry this a.m., so I fed them BOTH at the same time. Now, I've done this once before, but it was a bit of a mess. (More food on them-then in their mouths). Today, however, it worked pretty good. Just have to work some "kinks" out is all. But what a great feeling to know I can totally rock this taking care of twins thing!! :)

I have some major catching up on story sharing since the boys are almost 8 weeks already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment