Friday, June 26, 2009

Funny now, but gross at the time

This actually happened a few weeks back, but I am slow to posting... busy with twins you know. We have a pack 'n' play in our living room which we use all the time to change diapers. Right in front of it we have our 2 bouncers that the kids practically live in & are a total lifesaver for me. I was changing Griffin, he had the poo EVERYWHERE. I got him all cleaned up & was getting ready to put the new diaper on when all of a sudden he clenched his cheeks & next thing I know, something shot out! Cooper had been sleeping, soundly I might add, in the bouncer. I knew poo flew out of Griffin, but could not see where it went. We have dark hardwood floors, I couldn't see it anywhere & I knew I didn't see things. I am tired, but not THAT tired! :) All of a sudden Cooper starts to fuss..... I look down at him & yep, there was a little poo on poor Coop-coops hand! A little got on his outfit & on his bouncer, so the poor thing not only had to get "disinfected" but was without his beloved bouncer most of the day.

I was completely grossed out at the time, but later on when I was sharing the story with my mom, I could not stop laughing! I can only imagine all the stories I will have as they get older! They are definitely keeping things interesting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment