Wednesday, July 1, 2009

2 months

Boys had their 2 month "well baby" exam today. Cooper is 10 lbs. 9 oz & Griffin is 9 lbs. 10 oz. Can you even believe it? My boys are soooo big! Both are doing really really good. I cannot even believe my boys are 2 whole months already. When people said it goes by really fast, they were not kidding! I am looking forward to seeing them grow & do new things.... but I just hope they don't grow up too fast!! :)

I was proud of myself, I took the boys all by myself to my work yesterday. Had to show off my adorable little men.... they loved it. All those women constantly holding them. They ate it up!! I could not believe that Griff NEVER FUSSED & both of them stayed awake the whole time we were there. I thought for sure I would pay for it on the way home, but thankfully they both slept like little angels & started to fuss right when we pulled into the garage. Their "good behavior" is giving me some confidence to go out on my own with them more often. For the most part I've been doing that anyways, but only to the park & the mall once. Sounds lame I am sure but every little outting I do by myself with them is like a little victory. I took them to the doctor today by myself. Thankfully the nurse helped me out, made things go a bit faster. Doesn't take much anymore to make me happy.... thankfully I have 2 great kids that make my life a little easier...

No funny stories or gross stories yet to share... been pretty lame. Just feeding, burping, changing, & sleeping.... Give it time..... and someday I will post pictures on here..

No comments:

Post a Comment