Thursday, July 23, 2009

Life in the Country

Me & the boys are currently in Montana at my parents' home. Kalispell, Montana to be exact. We've been here about a week now & the weather has been very hot which normally I don't mind one bit, but my parents do not have air conditioning, so my poor boys have spent most days in nothing but a diaper. But they seem to be handling it good.
We goto the park almost everyday for a little walk which is nice. They have some great parks here. Of course the boys are always asleep when we are there, but just getting them out & getting fresh air is wonderful.
I cannot believe that my boys are about to turn 3 months. They have changed so much already. Even in this last week since being here, there has been changes. I am not sure if it is because we are in a different place or because I left a stressful home & never noticed it, but my boys are getting big & doing things they never did before. Cooper is smiling up a storm. He is truly my happy baby. I adore him. Griffin loves to look at himself in the mirror on his play gym. He has also finally started to smile, but you have to catch it quick cause he only gives it up for a second, then he goes to his trademark sneer. He is such a ham.
Coming here to Montana was what I needed on many levels. And I can see that it was something the boys needed as well. They just seem happier or calmer or something. Can't help but take notice of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment